kornslipknotstaticxkornslipknotstaticx

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Intro video Intro video

Very good as an introduction for an animation or a YouTube channel, but it's nothing more and certainly doesn't deserve a place on The Portal for people to watch over and over. 1* and rated 1.

Brutally Honest With Teddy - Divorce (Ep 1) Brutally Honest With Teddy - Divorce (Ep 1)

I thought that the voice acting was very effective and the drawing style is also fantastic, sadly, the animation is lacking but I enjoyed it and I cracked a smile which I very rarely do. That's a 4 rating and 4 stars. Thanks for uploading.

Lithuanian Jerzbow Lithuanian Jerzbow

The newgrounds equivalent of shitposting. Poorly made, however it certainly was abstract as claimed. That certainly warrants half a star and a 1 rating.

GoodL responds:

Well I appreciate your input nonetheless. :)

Things wrong With School!!! Things wrong With School!!!

Almost like a rip off of GradeAunderA from Youtube but poorly written and unenthusiastically read. The constant use of expletives almost seems like a way to try and come across as edgy while actually coming across as a child who just learned how to say these things. I can see there was some effort put in to this, hower it really is just a poor effort.

LifeOfGreeny responds:

Well i appreciate the feedback, I guess ill just have to work harder..

Pressure Cooker Llama Pressure Cooker Llama

I understand that you're haling back to the glory days of animutation, but it just doesn't cut anymore. However, I like the inclusion of Skrillex, people should really parody that greasy haired modem bastardiser more.

cownose-ray responds:

Yeh, this one was extremely low-effort and not good (Oddly it has the highest score of all of my videos :O)

Gotcha Gotcha

Very well made, brilliant choice of music and you clearly took a lot of time to make the movie. I really hope your teacher was impressed.

The Wise Story The Wise Story

Haha!

I laughed my ass off at this short video. It carried a message that will truly echo through the ages!

I found it to be too short; a full length version really would be cool; if you had the time, of course.

If this really is your first upload, I congratulate you

Overall: Short and snappy with the kind of strange and relatively tasteless humor that I enjoy.
Thanks for uploading!
Kornslipknotstaticx.

TrasherMiKki responds:

Thanks, budd!
I'm really pleased!
Yes. it's my first upload :3 I'll do my best!

Nathan's Special Edition Nathan's Special Edition

Good, very good

The animation wasn't Impressive or totally new, but entertaining none the least. The voices and jokes were original and very humerous. Overall I owe this video a 9 out of 10, the 1 point is removed because of the animation quality and the overall length of the video, should have been longer. I understand flash movie's can't just be made in a minute but it just lacked that bit of extra time to fit a few jokes in

----
Scott.

UberPwnage Skate Flash 01 UberPwnage Skate Flash 01

wow

this was beautiful, it really made me think, thank you!

drug culture beaver drug culture beaver

omg i remember this from like 9 years ago!

i watched this before i had an account!! Good times!!