kornslipknotstaticxkornslipknotstaticx

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Canvasser Canvasser

I completed the game on my first try; although I received many separate warnings that I feared may cost me the game.

I thought it was a fantastic mix of puzzle game, retro-arcade and pure addictiveness!

I really really loved it and would recommend this game to anybody that I care about.

You really outdid yourself this time, JacksonLango.

Thanks for the upload!

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

AD 2101!

ALL YOUR BASE R BELONG 2 US

Riot Bots - Beta #2 Riot Bots - Beta #2

The movement, sound and gameplay was very shaky and buggy and it's a rather poor game overall, aesthetically and gameplay wise.

Nicole in Atlantis Nicole in Atlantis

Really cool

I liked the quality of the drawn images and the fact that unlike most games like this, I actually had to try and use my brain!

The story is also pretty cool to follow.
Overall, I give this an 8.
Thanks very much for uploading!
Kornslipknotstaticx.

Mini Kirara Pet Game Mini Kirara Pet Game

I agree

Yes, as you said it is cute but it's certainly not much.

It could do with a nice soundtrack and more in depth features, if you had the time of course.

It carries potential. I'll give it a 6, solely based on its appearance; it's very well drawn.
Thanks for uploading!
Kornslipknotstaticx.

o0OInuyashaO0o responds:

Thanks.
I do intend on adding sound later but i was simply itching to get it finished and move to a new project XD

BLUE-HOUSE BLUE-HOUSE

An "escape the room" style game.

This is not usually the type of game that I would enjoy, however; in saying that, I recognize the work that has gone into this, but it's just not the style of game that's really that popular in this day and age, I will rate this 6/10, as I can see that much effort has gone into the creation of this, and I respect that.
Thanks.
Kornslipknotstaticx

Ricochet War Ricochet War

Ok so...

Ok, ok, i get it; this is like a bad copy of "Ricochet kills" with worse graphics and physics and an annoying looping soundtrack, right?

Yeah, not my thing.

Runner (multiplayer) Runner (multiplayer)

Quite disappointing

CONS:
this game lacks quality in terms of graphical features, a good soundtrack would also be a must; the fact that there is no computer controlled 1 player mode is also disappointing
PROS:
Would be fun to say, play with friends and could entertain for a couple of minutes.

reefermadness responds:

Again, it was even stated in the title that it is a multiplayer game.. Then why do you expect it to be singleplayer?

you dont complain about singleplayer games not having multiplayer do you? Its just silly in my opinion. And if you haven't event tried it then don't bother writing a review, really..

But thanks for constructive critisism atleast. I will consider adding sounds/soundtrack.

Treasure Snake Treasure Snake

Lovely!

Really beautiful game; I enjoyed the music and the gameplay very much. Reminded me of Cameltry; the arcade game by Taito from 1989. Very good, reminded me of old times, carefree times. So in summary, I give this game a very healthy 9 out of 10.

Gta: Doncaster - Part One Gta: Doncaster - Part One

Amusing

Really liked it, shame about the collision detection but entertaining nethertheless

Nice Parappa The Rapper reference too during the driving test